From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:09:13 -0400
Three young ferrets are looking for a home.  They are all about a year
old, and up to date on shots until December.  (Owner says he can get vet
records.)

Fiona is a little cinnamon mitt Marshall Farms girl.  Cassie (female) and
George (male) are both light silvers from Triple F.  I've met them and
all three are very friendly.  The owner has 3 cages of varying sizes and
a carrier that go with them.

Cassie is a cage climber, and George was climbing all over me to get to
my Coke!  Fiona had some sort of intestinal problem about 6 months ago,
and vet records for that are available too.  They are currently eating
Eukanuba kitten.

The owner is a double-degree major (both Conservatory and Arts and
Sciences degrees) at Oberlin College and will be graduating in December,
then likely moving to NYC.  He'd like to find them a home as soon as
possible as he is spending a lot of time practicing (piano I believe)
and has less time for them now.

You can contact the owner directly at [log in to unmask], but he
goes by his middle name, Patrick.

I hope someone can take these 3 sweethearts.  I might be able to assist
with transport if needed.

Linda Iroff