Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2008 01:35:46 +0000
This is the time of year that we all sit back and reflect on the many
things we can be thankful for. First of all it is all the wonderful
friends we have in our ferret community that share with us the joy of
being able to help homeless ferrets get the second chance they need.
Secondly, all the wonderful people that have come to our aid recently
in supply the extra needed food for the shelter kids. Thirdly the
people that have squeezed one more or more furkids into their homes.
Fourthly for the wonderful caring vets who care for the ferrets (Dr
Meg and Dr Katrina). You my friends, are the back bone of this
establishment! Dave and I are only the humble servants. We will be
putting on a Turkey potluck dinner from 6-9PM at the shelter 17560 S
Holly Lane, Oregon City, OR 97045 (503-557-8369) on November 8th. We
will also have all tableware, drinks (coffee, tea & pop) and our
wonderful plates. Please bring a salad and dessert to share. Singles
please bring one or the other. We will have a turkey raffle to continue
to bring in food for the shelter ferrets all 170 of them!

Any questions, please call. Chris or Dave