From:
Dee Bickling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:30:43 -0400
Hi Everyone,
There is a problem with Photoisland and all the new images I have
uploaded are gone.  Here are the pictures from the backyard breeder
rescue.

Here are the pictures of the babies and the horrible conditions they came
from.

[Moderator's note: modified them... I think they're OK now.  BIG]

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Sep/20049243888086553561069.jpg
This is a picture of the pen they were housed in.  You can see how high
the grass was.  The pen was approx.  3 feet off the ground and the grass
was up to my waist.  The pen, as you can see, is very narrow also.

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Sep/20049244204938252449369.jpg
This is the outside part of the pen, and as you can see it is very narrow
and covered in urine and feces. It smelled horrible.

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Sep/20049248941267911414130.jpg
This is a picture of what the moron lady called their sleeping quarters.
It wasn't big enough for 1 ferret, and was totally covered in urine and
feces.  It smelled worse than the front part.  I just tried to imagine
all 4 of these babies in there, and it is probably what saved their lives
in the coldest of the winter.

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Sep/20049248172113969377692.jpg
This is a pic of the precious babies.  I am sorry these pictures are not
better, but I had to try and get them by myself tonight.  The darkest one
is a boy and we think will be a panda when the urine stains are gone.
The next darkest one is a little girl who she said was a champagne, but
we think she may be a chocolate.  The other two are also girls, and one
is a bino and the other is a DEW.  I will post better pics later.  Here
are a few more.
Update.  the dark boy is ADV positive, and the cinnamon girl is also ADV
positive.

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Sep/20049245331132463516643.jpg

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Sep/20049247448248805672165.jpg

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Sep/20049247571382188097292.jpg