From:
Jennifer B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 21:34:31 -0800
I just came across this awesome site about Christian Veterinary Missions'
Animal Loveline program and thought I would share it with all of you ...
what a great way to help someone ease the pain of their grieving and loss
while also supporting the work of veterinarians world-wide!  I, for one,
am going to begin supporting this very worthy cause from now on!

More details about Christian Veterinary Missions and their many programs
can be found at:

http://www.cvmusa.org/html/loveline.htm

Animal Loveline is a pet memorial program for friends, family and
veterinarians to give a gift to Christian Veterinary Mission (CVM) in
honor of a beloved pet.  Your grieving loved one, friend, or client
will receive a tasteful sympathy card that mentions your memorial gifts
toward CVM and briefly describes CVM's overseas and domestic work.

People are often comforted by the knowledge that their loss will allow
veterinarians to help others in need and this may also help them to know
they are not grieving alone.

Jennifer
WAFL Organizer and willing slave to the dynamic duo, Sasha & Snowball