From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 21:23:54 -0400
A few weeks ago I placed an ad needing a home for a male ferret in NH.  Glad
to say that a gentleman came down from VT and took him home.  He is doing
fine last report I had.

Now, I have another one to tell you about.  The family took him in last Feb
and are having a problem taking proper care of him.  He is in good shape and
a happy sweet guy.  MF, male about a year old and a sable.  I went to visit
and get permission to post Taz on the FML.  They have a cage but not a
ferret cage.  When he wants to get out he just squeese between the bars.
If they have to keep him closed in they put him in a carrier that is much
to small.

He was out when I was there and when I picked him up he gave me kisses.
So there it is another sweet fuzzy that needs a home.

FREE

Just give me an e-mail and let me know if you are interested.  We are near
Rochester, NH.

Prayers to all who have sick ones and those who have crossed over Rainbow
Bridge.

Penny and six sweet ones