Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:36:43 -0700
I am not sure....I was wondering if the bridge greeters could look for
Angel?

Angel was an adrenal rescue brought to me. She was very spunky, VERY
spunky. She always was grooming me with little nippy bites and licks,
especially to our feet. She would sleep in my pants legs next to my
feet and sometimes lay on me and fall asleep. She had her adrenal
surgery last fall. She was a very loving ferret, always came out to
see me and whoever there was, and she liked only ONE other ferret, Mr.
Peepers, who is still with us. All other ferrets, she disliked with a
passion. She was a loner. Mr. Peepers also has adrenal disease. Angel
passed away at the vet's office after we decided it was best to let
her go as the lymphoma had already spread to her lungs. She loved her
crinkle sack, a blue sleepsack that sounds crinkly, with little white
and pink flowers on it. She loved Nbones, but mostly just loved to
jump hop around and groom us and chase feet so she could "groom" them
for fleas, and LOVED giving kisses to mom and anyone else! She also
just met Bill last fall, my fiance. He loved her very much too.

Thank you,
Laryssa