From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:01:40 -0500
Dear Ferret Folks-

I wasn't sure I'd be able to find forever homes for all fifteen of
those squeezie prostates.  I was sooooo wrong....I got more than FORTY
requests!  You sick puppies!

I have sent personal e-mails to the first fifteen responders.  If you
requested one and did not get a message from me, I am sorry, but they
are all spoken for.  I will mail your squeezies tomorrow, if I have your
snail mail address.  If you have not yet sent me your snail mail, please
get it to me soon so that you can have it in time for Christmas.

What on earth am I going to write on the customs slip for the one going
to Canada?

Alexandra in MA

[Moderator's note: "Pet toy, free sample" works well for customs.  BIG]