Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:19:15 EDT
Folkes,
I got my first letter from Valerie.  She is doing good other than being
sad at missing the FML.  Wants to know whats happening.  I don't have a
printer to be able to print & send her the news.

She said to tell everyone that she misses them & I could send her addy to
those that want it.  Just email me & I'll get it to you.

She's due to graduate in Millwalkee soon.  And from there,who knows where
they'll send her.  I'll be sendig her some pics of ferrets as she so
misses them,best I can do under the circumstances.

Dooks
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter
http://fuzzyslave.tripod.com