From:
Karen Kletter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 11:30:42 -0500
Hi all, I'm new to the list and am happy to have learned of it.  I'm
writing because I noticed that a recent post mentioned problems with
Ferretone and 8-in-1 products in general.  Has anyone had any experience
with similar products manufactured by Marshall or The Ferret Store?
Unfortunately, one of the problems with Internet shopping is that it's
usually the case that a list of ingredients isn't provided.

Thanks in advance,
Karen
NYC