From:
Roger McMillian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 18:36:12 -0800
Being new on Full Internet access, I'm not sure id non-AOLers can get on
their chats from internet or even if AOLers can get on IRC...  Someone may
have to enlighten me (and others in both situations) as to whenther or not
this can be done.  I wasn't aware that AOL ran a chat at that time and it
wasn't my intent to draw AOLers away from that area.  I'll reschedule the
IRCs so the don't copnflict.

Rog