From:
Mandy Marks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2011 11:35:46 -0400
I've been a long time lurker at the FML and I'm sad that that it's this
event causing me to post for the first time. We had to help our sweet
little Isabella to the bridge yesterday to save her from the tumors
that were ravaging her body. She went downhill very quickly. We noticed
the first lump over the 4th of July weekend and by yesterday she.. well
she was covered inside and out. Some of you may recognize her as May in
the 2009 FML calendar.. it's in that condition that I wish to remember
her. She's the first out of our business to go so there's no one up
there waiting for her.. Bridge greeters, can you please make sure Izzie
arrives there safely?

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Cheriikyandi/Ferts/IMG_3081.jpg

~Mandy and the remaining 11