From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 22:18:40 -0600
My husband and I were just watching the news and they had a short piece
about a man that took a ferret on an American Airline Plane.

This man was flying out from New York Airport.  He had taken a ferret on
the flight in a cooler.  He had a stop over in St.  Louis MO.  The flight
attendant told him that he couldn't take the ferret on the next flight,
so he tried to flush it down the toilet and when that didn't work, he
beat it to death.

This just sickens me.  How can people do such horrendace things to
animals?!

Lois
Missing 9
Hugging 17