Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 13:55:36 -0400
It's time once again for the Spring Yard Sale!

Saturday, April 29th
7:30a-2:30p
State Fairgrounds Flea Market
Raleigh, NC

If you/family/friends/coworkers have donations to contribute, please let
me know and arrangements can be made to pick the items up or you may bring
them over to my home (preferable, since I have a small vehicle).

Furniture, electronics and small appliances, whether working or not
(indicate if not with a sticker!) are great higher dollar items.  No
books or clothing.

Thanks for helping out with this fundraiser!

Shari Gunter
Club Contact
Triangle Ferret Lovers club, NC
www.trifl.org