From:
Penny Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 06:22:00 -0400
I got a call yesterday from a gal that recently bought 3 ferrets, her
landlord won't let her keep them, I already have 10 or I would take them
myself, she wants to sell them for $125 for all three.  They are all
Marshall Farms and are about 2 years old.  If anyone out there is
interested please let me know.  I have seen them and can say that they
are adorable little guys and gal.  Feel free to email me and I can put
you in contact with her.