Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 16:04:42 -0700
We anticipate the arrival of 2 more ferrets to join us in the next couple
of weeks....

Their human has gone to California, and wishes them to stay in the 'Great
Northwest' and so they shall....

Also look foreward to the temporary stay of 2 more ferrets who's humans are
off on vacation for 2 weeks... (they are to arrive at the end of the
month...)  We welcome all.......even temps...

(No names 'till they are here...)

"The Yakimaniacs'
Riki, Tiki, Tavi, Chuckles, Pansy, Clover, Rose, Jester, Joker, Lily,
Jasper, Frosty, Stoney, Holly, Hailey, Harley