From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 07:50:24 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled chair chinners...

"I know I can pull myself up on this chair and...ugh...OK, I'll try again
and I'll just...oof!...alright, one more time, I'll just pull myself...
argh!"

Well, my ferrets have proven once again, there ain't nothin' my ferrets
can't catch.  They caught the flu bug.  Yep.  They caught it, stuffed it
under the recliner and there is sat until it died of boredom.  My ferrets
all danced around in happiness, two of them sang solos and the rest did
the old (but still cute!) can-can dance routine.  I swept up the dead flu
bug carcass later when they weren't looking.  Dumb ferrets.  Can't even
clean up after themselves!

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]