From:
Jordan Spicer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 12:27:20 -0300
Well its nice to finally talk to all of you,

I've actually just subscribed to this list and I've been reading the
messages in order to understand the kind of things you all talk about.  I
am a 17 year old student from Nova Scotia and I own three ferrets named
Raffiki, Sebastian, and Abu.  I just thought I'd post this in case any of
you happen to be from Nova Scotia and might be able to help me find another
fuzzy.  I think I'll name it Mulan.

best wishes
Jordan and company