From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 1996 14:33:45 EDT
Hey everyone!
Just got back from a week and a half of intensive training and have not had
a chance to read any of the dozen digests that were piling up while I was
gone so if some one else has mentioned this topic lately please stop me...

I got all of the kids on the PROGRAM ($223.00 for all seven of them for only
a six month supply!!!!) 4 weeks ago and have not seen any improvement in my
flea problem!  I figured it would take a couple of weeks for the PROGRAM to
work its magic but the girls are still scratching all the time and Emily
(small dog) is literally CRAWLING with them.  I have been using various flea
products in conjunction with the PROGRAM.  Among them we have "Fresh'n'Clean
sham., PPP flea and tick sham., vet kem flea spray, flea mousse and a few
less known brands and still we have FLEAS!  Has anyone else tried the
PROGRAM without the results they expected?

God bless and love to all,
        Irena...Lucy, Chelsea, Rikki and Tabitha's mom