From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2011 11:51:56 -0700
For those of you who missed out, or wanted to order more, our
printer is re-offering the Dog Tag necklaces through August 17th.
Unfortunately, we now have to deal with expiration dates on many of
our offers.

Chances are they will be offered again before the holidays, but no
guarantees. So, if you think you might need some stocking stuffers or
few affordable gifts, now might be the time. Also, we have added 40
new designs, mostly Christmas related.

They tags come in both the standard military rectangular shape as well
as a darling little heart shape. Both designs are printed on both sides
& are made of light-weight aluminum. The pictures are printed out on
high quality photo paper, then are coated with a top quality waterproof
crystal clear durable enamel. 30" aluminum ball chain is included. Of
course you can always use your own chain. The rectangular shape
measures 1-1/8" x 2" long. The heart shape is about 1.5" x 1.5".

We are offering these for $4.50 ea. and if you order two or more they
are only $4.00 ea. Free domestic & International shipping. Also, if you
would like to use your own photos, we are willing to do that for you,
just send us your photos. However, the custom necklaces are $5.00 ea.

To view all the options, click on link below. Remember they are printed
on both sides and you can pick different photos for each side, or use
the same photo on both sides.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Dog%20Tags/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, email Tracy @ [log in to unmask] & us know what ya
want. Payment can be sent via PayPal to [log in to unmask] If
you select the "Personal" tab over the default "Purchase" tab, the
shelter can avoid the PayPal fees. Or you can request a PayPal invoice
from us if you prefer. Also, we are happy to take checks via snail
mail. Please allow a good three weeks for delivery as they are being
dropped shipped from overseas.

Don't forget to take a look at our Ebay listings. We have listed a very
unique ferret themed umbrella that we have never offered before. We
also have some really cute playing cards as well as greeting cards.

http://shop.ebay.com/nvferretrunner1970/m.html

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue & Shelter.