From:
Minta Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 22:18:26 -0700
I don't particularly like it when Scamp's does this, but they have a 3 to 4
month old male intact ferret at their location across from the Clackamas
Town Center (in Portland, OR -- more specifically, Clackamas, OR).& Very
friendly creature, clearly needs more space than the aquarium they have&
him housed in (it is larger than a ten gallon, give Scamp's that much).  He
is "on sale"& at $39.99. Scamp's, in my experience, is not knowledgable
enough about & ferrets to go around selling intact ferrets at such a cheap
price, or to sell any intact ferrets at all.& I asked about the ferret and
was greatly relieved to learn at least he is a he and not a she.& Anyway he
seems really really friendly.& Very pretty.& A sable-type coloring, though
patchy on the underside (has quite cream-colored knees) and a white nose.&
Poor guy wants a home; more to the point, though, poor guy needs to be
neutered!

Minta