From:
Audrey Pavia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:37:53 -0800
Hello Everyone--I'm writing an article for Ferrets Magazine about ferrets
who help other ferrets, and I'm looking for owners, rescue workers, etc.,
who have seen this kind of behavior among their ferrets.

If you have some information you would like to share, please email me
directly at [log in to unmask]  I will send you some questions you can
answer via email for the article.  You will be quoted!

Thank you,
Audrey Pavia
freelance writer specializing in animal subjects
http://home.pacbell.net/audpavia