From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 16:10:31 -0800
I'm going to try to ask this again because I am still confused.  We have a
10 week old neutered/spayed male ferret. Now is it easier/better to have
two males or one male and one female?  Someone also told me males are more
affectionate then females.  Would really appreciate some tips on this.  We
played for hours at the store with baby ferret's and I really think we will
get one more.  Since I am a new owner of our first ferret I would prefer to
make our one ferret's life better/happier.  Thanks again for all the help.
You may want to post on the board so other newbie's like me can learn.

P.S.  On Monday we get to meet a lady with 7 grown ferret's and I am a bit
excited..

Debbie