From:
"Patricia L. Hansen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 00:38:53 EST
I came down with the flu last Friday.  I started out with sneezing.  I tried
to keep away from them as best I could, washing hands etc. but I figured
with me so bad, 103 temp for a couple of days, they may get it.  Now my two
year old fuzzy Sparky is doing the same thing as I was when I first got the
flu.  He will be fine and then just sneeze sneeze sneeze.  My other baby
Scooter is so far fine.  He only just started this about 12 hours ago, but
now tonight he is quite a bit more sneezy.  Violent sneezing and then just
crawls back into his large sleep sack.  So far he has been eating.  I will
take him to the vet tomorrow.  Anymore suggestions?

I panic very easily with my fuzzies!!!

[log in to unmask], Sparky(achew achew!!), Scooter (get away from me, I don't
want to get sick!)