From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 09:31:12 EST
Hi All,

I have 12 fuzzbutts in which are apart of my life everyday in everyway.
My husband went to California for 2 weeks.  He always brings goodies back
for the gang.  Would you believe every once in a while he will bring
something home for some particular furry group of animals.  This time it
was the fuzzbutts time.  He saw this little yapping toy dog that runs on
batteries, and decided he wanting to see the gang go crazy.  So, when I
pick him up from the airport and arrive home around 1130pm.  First thing
decided was to see what the ferrets will do.

I placed a bet that Diesel Weasel will attack.  My biggest known for being
bad and aggressive.

Beema will look and then check it out.

Baron who is deaf will just look at it and not move.

Debo would just sniff it.

The girls (8) of them will just see what the boys are doing and then
approach.

Boy, did I loose my money.  Diesel Weasel ran for a hidey hole and would
not come out even on my approach towards him without the toy.

Baron the deaf boy evidently didn't like the way the mouth was moving so
he tried to bite the mouth off.

Beema and the rest of the game sniffed the rear, I guess to figure out
what it was.

You can never tell what these guys will do.  I would have put up alot of
money on Diesel.  But, that's my boy.

And my little actress that I wrote about a couple weeks ago is still
acting.  I found her one day sleep on a pile of unmatched socks, boy did
she look peaceful in the closet.  I decided to place a piece of popcorn
beside her nose.  No movement, so I left for a couple of minutes.  I came
back it was gone, but how did she do it.  It didn't appear she moved from
her spot.  I tell you I am going to get a actress cam for her.  But, she
has started eating her soft food from a saucer so that it great.

Talk to you later,
Benita