From:
Dear Beulah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:24:40 -0500
FROM THE DESK OF: Beulah, your friendly advice ferret

Hello, peoples!

Our front page feature on the Madison Pet Gazette this week is a real nice
story 'bout a young girl's first days wit' her two new kittens, Tulip an'
Tiger.  It's called "New Additions", by 13-year-old Lily Lifin, an' it
originally appeared in my printed magazine in September.  I hope you go an'
read it right now!  You'll laugh and smile an' do alla that kinda hooman
stuffs.  But hurry up, because next week'll be a whole 'nother story!

Lots of love,
Beulah
Advice Columnist
Madison Pet Gazette

www.petgazette.net
Your friendly advice ferret, "Dear Beulah"-- only in Madison Pet Gazette!