Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 22:29:54 -0500
Hi everyone, dis is SaraFerret.  Betcha thought dat I had fallen off de
job.  But nope, I is still here.  Today, Musk and I were playing in de
pool wit Serena and Isabel.  All of a sudden de loudspeaker goes off and
its de BOSS speaking,

QaraFerret get yourself and all de NW Ark Bunch over to de bwidge.  A new
ferret from dere is crossing or trying to cross.  So we grabbed kits and
offwe goes dripping wet once again.  I read de note and it says dat Tylor
is deaf and blind and may need some help.  Okay I show de note to Musk
and allde other Arkansas ferrets who could be rounded up and left de kits
wit dem and off I went.

Windy and rainy on de bwidge.  Unusual--not de windy but de rain.  Ah
well I is wet already and so I clutch de ropes and somehow get across,
yelling Tylor.  Now what was I tinking of-- a deaf ferret wouldnt be
able to hear me until he gets across de bridge where all de changes take
place.  He's a albino so I ought to be able to find him quicky-like.

WRONG!!  Tylor I called come out, I know, I know.  I was looking
under leaves and up trees and in de grass and den a spotted a piece of
white--oh dat must be him.  Um--it was a wet towel, but under it was a
very very wet Tylor, who was startled when he feels my touch.  He managed
to mouth a small dook and tears were running out of his eyes.  Oh my,
well I picks up de little guy who seemed to trust me (I was relieved as I
dont much care for fighting a ferret across de bwidge).  Somehow he had
felt dat I was a good ferret-So I found a towel in my bag and wrapped him
up and somehow made it across de bwidge--not easy when I is carrying a
ferret who is clutching my neck and its windy.  Merciful heavens, who
opened de rain gate.  At any rate we made it across.

Den he opens his eyes and for de first time he can see and now hear.  Who
is you he says?  I is SaraFerret, bridge greeter.  And of course you know
all dese other ferrets from de shelter.  Oh he was so happy-he jumps out
of my arms and runs around singing: I can see, I can hear over and over.
We let him run down for a while as he has every right to sing joy.  Den
Musk caught him.  Uh Tylor.  Settle down a bit and listen to Miss
SaraFerret-she will explain some new tings.  He looks at me wit adoring
eyes.  Are you my mommy?  No Tylor, I is not your mommy, but a bridge
greeter.  Den he notices dat everyone even de kits have wings and haloes.
WINGS!  We gets WINGS!.  Musk caught him before he started off again.  So
we trots over to Kit and Kaboodle to get de wings.  Now what would an
albino fuzzie want--right away he chose de bright red wings--wowsie did
he stand out.  So Auntie Mary Ferret took bunches of tucks in de wings
to make dem fit and he was fitted wit a halo and my he looked adorable.

All of his business was chattering wit him, including Ollie de alpha
ferret.  He tells Tylor dat we will go on a big tour tomorrow but right
now we have to go home and rest.  Okay he says really sad-like.  As we
got close to de den-we saw a big sign dat said WELCOME TYLER-PART.  And
we went in and all de fuzzies screamed surprise.  Tylor about jumped out
of his fur as he wasnt used to loud noise.  De mousie angels had done
themselves well, all sorts of tweats and music and we cut de rug and ate
till de dawn when all of us-kits included just collapsed on de blankets
and fell into deep sleeps.

So ended another greeting at de Rainbow Bridge
Huggies, Loveys
SaraFerret