Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2008 12:35:20 EDT
>I don't see anything on that page that goes to a pet photo contest.
>Kavik is pouting right now because we can't see his pic and pick him
>cuz Mommy's link isn't good LOL

Vote for Kavik...the little beauty. Click on Perfect Pets on the home
page. Sign in for a log in name/password. It'll take you to the page
with all the pets. Kavik is on the left on the bottom row...the ONLY
ferret! Click on the dot and then hit submit! At this time, Kavik is
WAAAAAAY ahead of everyone else. 49% to the nearest high of 14%!!
YIPPEE You can vote once every 24 hours!

Barb and the remaining 2...ancient Cher and lonely boy Sam

Help Feed Rescued Animals:
<http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3>
No one in the world needs a mink coat but a mink. - Murray Banks
Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally
speaking, they are ignored. - Alice Walker
Hunt each other - leave the animals alone.