From:
Debbie Lowrider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 19:40:57 EDT
Received the new Totally Ferret Newsletter and wondered about some of the
ferret colors listed.

Description of Colors

Never heard of a red ferret before, can anyone send me a web site with a
ferret that is this color?

Description of Patterns

Ringneck
Shetlan

Again, have never heard of these before, is there an online web site for
viewing this pattern?

What is the opinions of others on their statement about feeding a ferret a
cat or kitten food, you are not giving your pet the diet he/she needs.
Ferrets cannot digest fiber, which is in cat/kitten foods?

BTW- Thanks to all the bird/ferrets owners response to my post.  Was
surprised when checking BIGs archives that there were only 40 posts on
this topic.

Debbie