From:
Kathleen Homan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2014 20:06:12 -0700
Hi... I recently contacted Wysong to get a sample of their new formula
of the epigen 90

Well yesterday in the mail I got a 2 pound bag of their epigen 90
prototype...it came with a note saying they discontinued their new
formula because of too many complaints of stomachs upsets and this
is a prototype that is much closer to the original formula.

I mixed a little bit in with my ferrets other food and they love it
and so far their has been no stomachs problems or problems of any type
with this food version.

I'm interested to know if anyone else received the 2 lb prototype and
how their ferrets are doing on the food.

The note Also said that if everything goes well with this formula they
will officially release this food.

Thank you!!!
Kathy