From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 22:43:14 EST
Dooks everybody, I gotta type fast cuz I'm on my mommie's bed.  Someone
wrote who her mom was the worst mom and should get an award.  Well MY
mommie is THE worst ever!!!!!  I'm so mad at her.  She did the most
unthinkable thing...she cleaned my hidey hole!!!!!  Just brushed out all
da stuffings---grrrr...dook.  She gots my raisins (ok so they are hard as
rocks), my bananas (yeah they're old - so what), my crackers (they fell
apart), her socks (stinky old things), my pumpkin cake pieces (again hard
as rocks), and I had to watch--from the cage!!!  Oh, the painnnnnnn.  I
turned my head when she asked for kisses, but she gave me a bunch and
told me she loved me anyway.  I'm not changin my mind--she is an awful
mommie and should have HER hidey hole cleaned out.  Hum.....I feel a
idea coming on.

Hehe...dooks all.
Miss Jazzy

Herbalist