Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 1996 08:37:00 -0600
I think the the idea about the anniversary in disney world will be great.
I'm most curious on what activities will take place.  Is this going to be a
fun for the whole family thing?  I think that I'll be able to make if i talk
my sister into taking me.  She already said she would but we still need more
detailed plans for this thing.  I know this is alot to expect right now.
I'm just so excited about the thing I wan't to learn more.

    Thanks,
        M. Baca
--
Registered ICC User