From:
SanguineSandy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 04:55:28 -0700
From:    Ferrets* <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Sandra Mount , ferrets and rabbits

Ferrets-
>Strange that you keep coming up with this old chestnut

my response- what's strange?  You brought up the subject of rabbits and
ferret on the FML, not I.  You put that rabbit in with the ferret, at a
public show, in front of MANY people, not just me.  You didn't even deny
it, a year ago, that is a more recent tactic of yours.

Ferrets-
>especially when have since been informed by a member of a club that you
>belong to, that it was in fact you who put my friends ferret in with my
>rabbit.

My response- What club?  What member?  There isn't a member of any club
anywhere, that saw me do this.......because I have NEVER EVER put a
ferret in with a rabbit..  You know this to be untrue, so why are you
spreading such lies or infact making such lies up?  To take the heat off
yourself?  It won't work, your character is well known.  Your lack of
care for your pets is well documented and there are many witnesses to
your common practise of putting ferrets and rabbit next to each other at
shows.  You've bragged many times....that your ferrets and rabbit get on.
You even have a photo on one of your sites, with a rabbit cage door
open,with your ferret right next to it.

I was shocked at your lies.  ....but I guess, even though I know there
are people in the world who can look you straight in the eye and lie.
It's not something I can really understand.  You have my sympathy, a life
without honor or morals is in my opinion no life.  As I've taught my
children, honesty is important.  It doesn't matter what others think, as
long as they know, they are truthful and honest in all their dealings.
You know I'm a religious person....far from perfect, infact I have many
faults,being a liar is NOT one of them.

Ferrets-
>If you want to continue flaming then perhaps you should returnee to you
>home base and continue inventing you fantastic fiction with you other
>little play mates and fellow playground bullies at flaming ferret.

My response-
I don't have a homebase.  ....but I'd be pleased to meet you on flaming
ferret.  (fml'ers are welcome to join)
http://groups.msn.com/TheFlamingFerret/messages/msnw%3F%24pps%3Dk
but I doubt you'll show up.  You only post on moderated boards, where you
feel safe and can hide.  I don't have playmates and I'm not a bully.
I've always said.  I'd talk to you in private emails.  In a one to one
chatroom....it's you who have not got the stomache.

I've only ever stated what I have personally seen.  Others have stated
what they have seen at your other shows.  Lots of the UK community have
come together because of their genuine concern for your ferrets welfare.
I've heard tales and other incidents about you and yours......but NEVER
posted them.  Only what I can vouch for.  I'll stand by, anything I've
ever written about you.

I hope we can take this to a more appropriate place Ferrets......but as
long as you post lies about me.  I will respond.

Please remember to tell which friend and club.... though you won't be
able too, because it all part of your lies.

Sandy

[Moderator's note: I'm pretty convinced that neither of you will ever
be able to post on the FML without automatically involving the other.
Any post from either of you which mentions the other will be ignored,
with no notification.  BIG]