Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 2009 18:46:15 -0700
Come join us at the June Meeting Sunday the 21st 2 to 5 PM at
Jackie Ferguson's House, 4835 Almont Drive, Columbus, OH 43229

We will be having a yard sale to raise money for our hospice ferrets.
**ALL items are welcome and do not have to be ferret related. The
yard sale will be on July 11th. Any and all help would be greatly
appreciated, even if you can only be there for a couple of hours.
Plan to shop. Bring friends and family!!!

** Please contact Jackie before dropping off any large items.

Dr Beer will not be talking due to his father having open heart
surgery. Bring you, your family, friends and ferrets*. Favorite
snack or food item to share (if you want).
* For the health and safety of everyones ferrets: Please make sure
your ferrets are current on their shots and do not bring them if
they are sick.

See you there!!!

Suzy
Four Paws Wrecking Crew Ferretry
Digital Photography by Joe & Suzy
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue Vice-President
Ferret Buckeye Bash August 29th 2009
www.HOFARescue.org

Home of Odie Bear, Slinky, Carrie, Cody, Precious, Buddy, Sugar, Angie,
Miss Poppy, Chance, Zoe, Mila, McKenzie, Neo, Isis, Tweet, Winifred,
Thumbelina, Angel, Romeo, Bunky, Grace O'Malley, Mimitah, Silver
Surfer, and German Boys: Juan, Pedro and Gawain.