From:
Melodee Pattee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2013 12:09:55 -0400
I am very touched and so greatful to those that reached out to help me
and my ferrets. I am the Lady in Auburndale florida that needed and
still needs help. My situation is unbelievable but I am trying to have
the faith that God will help. I am facing foreclosure, still have no
job, and absolutely no income, I only pay my electric and other bills
and get food for my pets through selling what items I have left and
the kindness of others through the grace of God.

I have two ferrets, 4 adult cats, 2 kittens, 1 turtle, 1 mini bunny,
and 1 guinea pig..I have a soft heart for animals that started when
I was young my parents were the president and vice president of the
humane society in South Dakota.. I take in animals that are abused or
abandoned.
I need your prayers and any help or suggestions you give are very
appreciated..my first concern is for my animals they are a hugh part
of my life. I do not want to lose my babies especially my ferrets.