From:
Sherrie Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 01:14:08 -0600
I've been so busy with work I forgot to post my Dweezil's birthday notice
until it's already over! :(

Her birthday was yesterday (the 26th); yes, my first-and-bestest darling
girl turned 7 on Tuesday!  This is the same girl who had to have adrenal
surgery earlier this spring and came thru with flying colors but had a
bit of a relapse, but she's doing wonderfully now; her coat's all grown
back and she looks and acts like her old self again; ruling the roost and
bossing the boys around and keeping the new 'little' girl (who's nearly
twice her size!) in line.  Just wanted to share my happiness with
everyone!

Thanks for listening to me carry on; proud 'mom' that I am! :)

Sherrie
Dweezil, Razzle, Monty-boo, and Jezebel