From:
Debbie Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 00:39:45 EDT
Hi,
I work with Ferret Friends in Tucson, we have several ferrets up for
adoption.  One I know of for sure is a very, very cute and friendly
little male about one year old.  He is now being housed with Ginny Childs
our club president.  Her phone number is 520-622-4940.

Our shelter ,I was told was full that means they should have about 6-7
ferrets.  The phone number for them is 520-790-5903.  The lady who run
the shelter is Dawn.  Some of the ferrets there may be "pairs" there
could be a few single ones though.  I know Ginny who has the single male
ferret said he needs a home and is a sweetie pie.

All ferrets are certified healthy, have rabies, distemper and are
descented, spayed or neutered.

Hope this helps.
Debbie