From:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 15:58:42 -0400
On July 15 at 10 am, Robert Jarmain of Mount Brydges Ontario has his
criminal court date.  Mr. Jarmain is the guy who was in possession of
over 60 ferrets last year, cut their K-9 teeth out, kept them in small
wooden boxes in the snow and fed them goat food.

He is also the man who was in possession of Snowy this year.  Snowy had a
worm growing on his back for at least 7 months (confirmed by pathology)
and he was fed hay.

Many of you have taken the time and energy to write to the court in London
showing your support of Snowy.  I ask you to please continue writing
letters and sending words of support to the court.

Mr. Jarmain is up on 4 charges that day, and I fear Snowy's case may be
thrown out because of this.  The more we write and show our support, the
more our ferrets voices will be herd.

So, if you have a few minutes this weekend, please take the time to show
you care for the ferrets in London.  It's not too late to send that letter
to show your support.

Thank you to everyone who has already written. You are the best and I love
you all!!!

London Criminal Court
c/o Prosecutor's office
PO BOX 5600 Term. A
London, Ontario
NIA 2P3 Canada

Randy

For more information on Snowy and the other London ferrets, please visit;
http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/ontario2.htm

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our fuzzy friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter by clicking here.