Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 18:23:51 -0400
Today I rescued two ferrets from a family that had too many pets and just
could not handle them anymore.  They're both little girls and I've named
them Cami and Tobin.  Cami is a beautiful dark sable and Tobin is a
stunning silver.  Now I have three different colors seeing as Torque is
a cinnamon.  The pain of losing Itty-bitty is still there but Cami and
Tobin have cheered both me and Torque up at least a little bit.  I made
sure to give Torque lots of cuddles today especially after the new ones
arrived to make sure that he knew I still love him and always will.
Introductions seemed to go smoothly but I'm keeping them in their
seperate cages for now.  Any tips, suggestions or comments are welcome!
Please feel free to e-mail about your experiences of getting more ferrets
or anything at all that you feel might help.

Thanks!
Anjie and the proud new ferret triplet!