Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 22:27:55 EDT
Dear members of the wedding party. I got this message today from Ms.
Donna Spirito, the designer of this years wedding couture for ferrets.
And the lady responsible for dressing Super Tonks & Miss Isabella
Gucci's wedding party.

Donna says, "Oh I noticed on the FML today that one of the bridal party
is having problems with their ferrets keeping their cloths on. HEHEHE.
Some suggestions. Hold ferret in harness hold from back, inside of
coat. Place a popsicle stick with ferritone or Petromalt on it. PLace
in front of ferret's mouth. Take away five seconds before timer goes
off. Otherwise you have a tongue sticking out. . They seen to have a
smile on their face."

Thank you Donna.

Robin, mother of the groom