From:
Kristen Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 02:20:15 EDT
2 weeks ago I bought a 7-8 week old hooded sable baby girl from a pet
store.  She has adapted to life here quite well and now seems to want to
be "just like the big guys".  She saw my Frito "go" in the kitty litter
box (which is filled with Yesterdays News).  Now every time I turn around
my baby Skittles is charging down the hallway in preparation for the
flying leap she takes into the cat box!  She then proceeds to tunnel her
way to the bottom and comes back up all covered in well...you know.
Anyone know of anything I can do for her so she can continue to tunnel
in not so stinky of an environment?

Sparky, my male panda, seems to have a quirk with eating.  He will sit
in the cage and grab the plastic handle and bang it up and down over and
over and over making the cage rattle some kind of loud!  He usually only
does this in the middle of the night during the work week.  He also seems
to chew on the water bottle...I put down a bowl for him - but he
snorkeled, dumped the water out and rolled around in it!

Frito a/k/a "E-E" wants to be picked up first thing out of the cage.  She
will then lick your entire face and if your mouth isn't open - she will
stick her nose to your lips until it is.  Once you're mouth is open she
makes sure to do a complete dental inspection - with her head completely
in your mouth.  After that she's content and goes about her business.

Snickers has become my defiant un litter trainable fuzzy.  Every time
I think I've gotten her trained...she decides she's going to fool me.
Today I found a circle of fuzzy poo around her litter pan, but non in
it.  Snickers is also my fuzzy who demands a ride on the vacuum cleaner
whenever she sees it out!

Kristen and the Sunny Bunch
Sparky, Snickers, Frito and baby Skittles