From:
Gary Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 1998 16:23:37 -0500
Hi...
  Well we have got allot done in the Past week, we got the web Page up and
added a Chat there. There is also a BB for you to post or to read other Post
to the BB. We have also got the Ferret Mail List going now.I will give you
all the Information for the Links here.

http://www.crosswinds.net/charlotte/~ferrethut/chat.html This is the Ferret
World Chat...

http://www.crosswinds.net/charlotte/~ferrethut/bbs.html  This is the  Ferret
World Bulletin Board

You can email you List's to [log in to unmask]
We are really excited about the Club, and we have had allot of response on
all of the activities that we are having.  If you would like to be on the
Mail list, please send email to [log in to unmask] and in
the Subject area put"WFIC List" and for the Message Put "Subscribe" We will
start Sending the List next week sometime, so please if you have any post's
for the list you can send them now, and the First Issue will be sent on
Tuesday PM.  Thanks to all who have responded.

World Ferret Internet Club
Gary Skinner President
828-728-8998
http://www.crosswinds.net/charlotte/~ferrethut