From:
Jody Renouf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2012 11:13:58 -0400
Save the date, Saturday, 9/29/12, for Mass. Ferret Friends' big annual
frolic and fundraiser. Each year, we choose a different theme, and
this year's theme is Cirque du Ferret! It's adventure under the big
top for ferrets and humans: the MaFF playground, games, costume
contest, amazing raffles, food, prizes and clowning around!

This indoor event will be held at the Dedham VFW, conveniently located
at 84 Eastern Ave., Dedham. Find out more, sign up to be a vendor,
sponsor us and download a poster at
http://maferrets.org/events/circus.html

Look forward a future post with our amazing raffle items.

This event is a fundraiser for MaFF's foster ferret network, and our
education and outreach efforts. Email Jody, [log in to unmask] for
further information. Thank you for your support and see you under
the big top!

--
Jody Renouf
Clerk, *Massachusetts Ferret Friends, Inc.* 501(c)(3)