Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:43:51 -0400
HeyHeyHey,

It was pointed out to me that part of my post was not clear.

I wrote:
>In the last several months you have fallen on and killed two and this is
>the second one you have lost in the last month.  I know from first hand
>experience that accidents can happen to anyone, even two in a row.  But
>this is 4 in a very short period of time.

To clarify I am referring to the deaths of Snickers and Bubba and the
losing of Shadow and Big Vininie.  To me Shadow and Big Vinnie popping up
was a matter of very good luck for them and not a result of good ferret
proofing by Mr. Owings.  This could have easily been 4 deaths.

By reading these posts it can only be clear that a better job of ferret
proofing needs to be done.  I have nothing against David or his mohter,
my only concern is the safety of the baby ferrets in his care.  Please
please ferret proof better.  It would truly bless my heart to see you
happy and the ferrets safe.

HappyTails,
Karen and the Scruff You Gang