From:
christine belsom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 13:37:34 -0800
Hi guys!

I have the Super Pet 3-level ferret home.  We love it, but It looks like
it's only good for one or two ferrets.  Currently, there's only one
ferret, and if we got another, the other would be in its own cage for six
weeks, anyway.  But the fiance' has megalomanic issues, and believes Mab
should have ULTRA ferret home.  Thing is, even though the things said it
was expandable, and it's obvious that all we would need would be some
"cage panels" to clip onto the existing cage, and maybe a couple more
platforms and ramps, I am unable to find an expansion kit anywhere!  Neeps
and other sites have the ferret funnel tubes and platforms, but no one has
the actual wire cage walls, unless you buy a whole other cage!!!  Anyone
know if such a thing as a cage expansion pack exists for the super pet
ferret funnel cage?

Thanks,
christine
and Queen Mab of the Faerrets