From:
Christine Belsom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 14:51:55 -0600
Need advice guys...
You know how if you have a schnauser and he's young, and he gets too excited
he'll pee on himself?  Also younger cocker spaniels do it.  Well, it looks
like Puffo does this.  when he got his first distemper shot he peed on the
exam table, but he was still a small baby ferret.  Now he's a big baby
ferret (not even fully four months old yet, but at least 2.5 lbs), and last
night he was trying to get into my ported speakers, the ports of which I was
forced to duct-tape until I can get some screen, and he got the tape off,
but he was stuck to it.  Both his front legs were stuck fast to that wad of
duct tape!  By the time I caught up to this chattering-furry-whirlwind of
fur, claws, teeth, and tape, he had peed on everything nearby and some stuff
not-so-nearby.  He's still young, but is this okay?  janice only pees
deliberately.  he seemed okay psychologically afterwards -- i tried hard not
to laugh at him, I really did!

So is this "normal" or should I mention it to the vet when we go for the 16
week shots?

Thanks guys,
christine