From:
vivian barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 20:13:10 -0500
If anyone has doubts they don't don't experience them let me share a
sad and happier experience I've had!

First off when scooter butt died both the surviving cage mates mopped
around the house severely! Then when I brought his ashes home they
curled up with his remains ( enclosed in the sealed container) and
kissed it curled up and went to sleep with his ashes! A few months
later my killer died. He had liver cancer and when we ( meaning me and
my sugar ) went to help him cross over she curled up in the exact spot
killer slept in the during the night! The assistant pointed it out to
me! So after the injection we allowed sugar to say goodbye to him. She
had crocodile tears bigger then she was and gave him a kiss and went
back to the spot he slept in his last night before going to join
scooter butt!

Now for happier news watch them play together! Their little dooks and
happy dances are not for anything ! They are happy and content ! When
they get scared they will poof up making themselves look bigger then
they are so mommy or daddy won't hurt them when their upset cause they
did something wrong and they know it! Another happy example is when
your playing with them and they get so excited they start wagging their
tails! So there is no doubt they experience all kinds of emotions! You
just have to know that baby good enough to be able to see and read
their emotions . It can be as easy as just watching them play to eating
gravy! I have pictures to prove they do grieve if anyone doubts it!
Just send me an email and I'll be glad to look them up an share them!
Any one who has taken a picture of them playing can see the joy and
happiness they experience! I even have of a picture they do experience
separation anxiety!

One proud fuzzy fuzzy mom of 2 living and 4 at the bridge waiting!