From:
Marta -Cricket-Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 04:52:32 +0000
My Husband and I have decided to try one one more thing.  We've discovered
that we can press just about any image on canvas tote bags.  Come check
them out and tell us what you think.  We have 18 exclusive designs
available OR we can do personalized tote bags from just about any image
or photograpy as long as the quality is good.  (you can send us an image
via e-mail or through the US postal service)  We will even add Text to
your bag for free!

Come take a look at
http://www.miners-peak.com
Hope to see you soon,