From:
Andy Clausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 1996 22:07:44 -0500
Hello fellow ferret lovers - I'm afraid I have some very bad news for you...

About a month and a half ago, I found this site and introduced my ferret,
CLio.  On the sixteenth of this month, Clio passed away.

An accident occurred with a person living with me, and they were crushed.  I
can't get mad at them, because it was not intentional - I just wish that
they would have been more careful - If i had a scanner, I would show you how
Clio looked - I miss her SO much.  Sure, she'd bite me in the mornings, try
to crawl up my boxers and scratch (OUCH!) among other things, but I miss her
little claws pattering on the wood floors, and waking up to her sniffing
right in my face or crawling under the sheets...

She's resting in the backyard now, with a tombstone.  I just ask that
everybody say a prayer for her.

Also, I really want to get a couple ferrets again... I enjoyed Clio so much,
I love ferrets.   If anybody knows of any available ferrets in Austin Texas
or nearby, PLEASE let me know...  I cannot afford 150 dollars for each one
right now.

Clio will be missed - I'm sorry it took me so long to mention this tragic
happening, but Ive been a bit broken up about it all - she never lived to
see her first birthday.

Much love to all ferret lovers out there,

Andy and Clio