From:
Anatole Mori Wolfsdorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 12:38:20 -0800
Hello everyone and happy St. Patrick's Day!

My husband and I are moving from Chicago to Faifield, Connecticut this
summer, and I am interested in setting up a reciprocal ferret sitting
arrangement with someone in the area.  There are two things to consider:
first, we are going out of the country a week after we arrive so we'll need
to find the right person before we actually move; and second, these three
sweet little girls have not been exposed to the ECE virus--so I certainly
don't want them to come down with it while I'm away!

If you live in the Fairfield/Westport area (or even as far north as Boston)
and need safe, reliable, loving care for your "ECE-free kids" (and/or other
pets) while you are out of town--in exchange for looking after Mookie, Maia,
and Sabrina (Bill and Diane Killian can vouch for her excellent character!),
please contact me at [log in to unmask]  Of course, if your ferrets
have had the virus we could simply keep the kids in their respective homes
and check on them every day rather than boarding them--this would not be
ideal but it is certainly an option.

By the way, could anyone recommend an experienced vet?  (I should warn you
that I've been spoiled rotten over the years by the exceptional care given
my kids by Dr. Ness and Dr. Brown at Midwest Bird and Exotic Animal
Hospital-- not to mention the advice and support I've received from Mary
Van Dahm and everyone just down the street at FAIR.)

Best wishes to all,

Anatole and David Wolfsdorf
Mookie, Maia, and Sabrina

 Anatole Mori Wolfsdorf