From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 08:34:26 -0400
I just wanted to remind everybody traveling with their babies to check the
airconditioners in the hotel rooms.  When we took ours to TX in July we
found several of the airconditioners had no cover under it.  Our babies
could have gotten into the inner workings of it and been killed or hurt
real bad.  We suffered with the air off until they went back into the cage.
Also ferrets are great bug catchers.  Bubba ate quite a few crickets while
we were on the road, and Snickers found she liked muddaubers.

Lydia and the crew
Snickers the baby
Casper the fighter
Bubba the momma's boy